Materials on this website have been reviewed or prepared by physicians and/or scientists actively involved in research in relation to the subjects being covered.
Dr. Jeffrey M. Schwartz discussing obsessive compulsive disorder and consciousnessAn excerpt of Jeffrey M. Schwartz, MD speaking about his work with obsessive compulsive disorder and how he coached Leonardo DiCaprio in The Aviator.
- Near Death Experiences During Cardiac Arrest
- Pim Van Lommel Interview
- Jean-Pierre Jourdan, Author of “Deadline”
- Blue Brain Project – An Artificial Brain in 10 Years?
- The Science of What Happens When We Die
- Dr. Hanifa Mezoui introducing “New Paradigms in the Science of Consciousness”
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference – Part 1: Announcing AWARE Study and Human Consciousness Project
- Dr. Henry Stapp discussing quantum mechanics and mind/brain interaction
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference -Part 2: Announcing AWARE Study and Human Consciousness Project
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference – Part 3: Announcing BRAIN-1 Study
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference – Part 4: Questions and Answers
- Dr. Elie During introducing “Beyond the Brain: The Experiential Implications of Neurotheology”
- Dr. Mario Beauregard discussing mainstream science and the study of consciousness and spiritual phenomenon
- Dr. Christina Puchalski responding to questions about reality and clinical practice
- Dr. Esther Sternberg discussing immunology and the mind/body connection
- Dr. Sam Parnia: Unraveling the Mystery of the Self
- Dr. Andrew Newberg: Why God Doesn’t Use Biostatistics
- Dr. Bruce Greyson discussing near death experiences