Materials on this website have been reviewed or prepared by physicians and/or scientists actively involved in research in relation to the subjects being covered.
Dr. Henry Stapp discussing quantum mechanics and mind/brain interactionAn excerpt of Henry Stapp, PhD talking about how the collapse of the wave function in quantum mechanics can explain mind-brain interaction. Part of a Nour Foundation panel discussion at the September 11, 2008 United Nations symposium, "Beyond the Mind-Body Problem: New Paradigms in the Science of Consciousness," inspired by the philosophy of Ostad Elahi.
- Near Death Experiences During Cardiac Arrest
- Pim Van Lommel Interview
- Jean-Pierre Jourdan, Author of “Deadline”
- Blue Brain Project – An Artificial Brain in 10 Years?
- The Science of What Happens When We Die
- Dr. Hanifa Mezoui introducing “New Paradigms in the Science of Consciousness”
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference – Part 1: Announcing AWARE Study and Human Consciousness Project
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference -Part 2: Announcing AWARE Study and Human Consciousness Project
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference – Part 3: Announcing BRAIN-1 Study
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference – Part 4: Questions and Answers
- Dr. Jeffrey M. Schwartz discussing obsessive compulsive disorder and consciousness
- Dr. Elie During introducing “Beyond the Brain: The Experiential Implications of Neurotheology”
- Dr. Mario Beauregard discussing mainstream science and the study of consciousness and spiritual phenomenon
- Dr. Christina Puchalski responding to questions about reality and clinical practice
- Dr. Esther Sternberg discussing immunology and the mind/body connection
- Dr. Sam Parnia: Unraveling the Mystery of the Self
- Dr. Andrew Newberg: Why God Doesn’t Use Biostatistics
- Dr. Bruce Greyson discussing near death experiences