Materials on this website have been reviewed or prepared by physicians and/or scientists actively involved in research in relation to the subjects being covered.
Dr. Hanifa Mezoui introducing “New Paradigms in the Science of Consciousness”An excerpt of Hanifa Mezoui, PhD, Chief of the NGO Section of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs (ECOSOC) at the United Nations introducing the September 11, 2008 Nour Foundation symposium, "Beyond the Mind-Body Problem: New Paradigms in the Science of Consciousness," inspired by the philosophy of Ostad Elahi.
- Near Death Experiences During Cardiac Arrest
- Pim Van Lommel Interview
- Jean-Pierre Jourdan, Author of “Deadline”
- Blue Brain Project – An Artificial Brain in 10 Years?
- The Science of What Happens When We Die
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference – Part 1: Announcing AWARE Study and Human Consciousness Project
- Dr. Henry Stapp discussing quantum mechanics and mind/brain interaction
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference -Part 2: Announcing AWARE Study and Human Consciousness Project
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference – Part 3: Announcing BRAIN-1 Study
- Dr Parnia – Press Conference – Part 4: Questions and Answers
- Dr. Jeffrey M. Schwartz discussing obsessive compulsive disorder and consciousness
- Dr. Elie During introducing “Beyond the Brain: The Experiential Implications of Neurotheology”
- Dr. Mario Beauregard discussing mainstream science and the study of consciousness and spiritual phenomenon
- Dr. Christina Puchalski responding to questions about reality and clinical practice
- Dr. Esther Sternberg discussing immunology and the mind/body connection
- Dr. Sam Parnia: Unraveling the Mystery of the Self
- Dr. Andrew Newberg: Why God Doesn’t Use Biostatistics
- Dr. Bruce Greyson discussing near death experiences