- Discover Media Zone
- Search Learning Zone
- Imaging the Brain
- The Mind Brain Problem
- Can Science Discover Consciousness?
- Can Science Discover What Happens When We Die?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Ethics, Theology And Philosophy
- Cardiac Arrest & Clinical Death
- Videos & Podcasts
- Past Featured Topics
- Browse Research Zone
- View Near Death Experiences Zone
- Books related to NDEs
Intro to the NDE Phenomena
- Raymond Moody and Near Death Experiences
- Raymond Moody and Features of Near Death Experiences
- Recent and Historical Reports of Near Death Experiences Cases (Part I)
- Recent and Historical Reports of Near Death Experiences Cases (Part II)
- How Common Is A Near Death Experience ?
- Religion, Culture and Near Death Experiences
- Does Personality Affect a Near Death Experience ?
- Children and Near Death Experiences
- Key Questions About NDEs For Further Study
- How to identify an NDE
- What Causes an Out of Body Experience (OBE)?
- Death Bed Phenomena
- Near Death Experiences : Proposed Causes
- For Patients and Caregivers
- For Professionals
AWARE Study 2014
Thank you for all the requests for information regarding the release of the AWARE Study. The study has completed its peer review process and has been published in the medical journal "Resuscitation."
News release from University of Southampton,
Results of world's largest Near Death Experiences study published