Like others I am interested in the possibility that consciousness remains after the death of the body. But, if that should be the case then that same consciousness resides with me (or I reside in it) while in this body on earth. How can I become more in tune with this part of myself while I’m alive? Just wondering.
Materials on this website have been reviewed or prepared by physicians and/or scientists actively involved in research in relation to the subjects being covered.
- Discover Media Zone
- Search Learning Zone
- Imaging the Brain
- The Mind Brain Problem
- Can Science Discover Consciousness?
- Can Science Discover What Happens When We Die?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Ethics, Theology And Philosophy
- Cardiac Arrest & Clinical Death
- Videos & Podcasts
- Past Featured Topics
- Browse Research Zone
- View Near Death Experiences Zone
- Books related to NDEs
Intro to the NDE Phenomena
- Raymond Moody and Near Death Experiences
- Raymond Moody and Features of Near Death Experiences
- Recent and Historical Reports of Near Death Experiences Cases (Part I)
- Recent and Historical Reports of Near Death Experiences Cases (Part II)
- How Common Is A Near Death Experience ?
- Religion, Culture and Near Death Experiences
- Does Personality Affect a Near Death Experience ?
- Children and Near Death Experiences
- Key Questions About NDEs For Further Study
- How to identify an NDE
- What Causes an Out of Body Experience (OBE)?
- Death Bed Phenomena
- Near Death Experiences : Proposed Causes
- For Patients and Caregivers
- For Professionals