The series, “Consciousness: The hard problem,” does an excellent job of posing questions about consciousness related to science, philosophy, and Read more
about the “Eight questions science must answer:”
- What are the critical brain regions for consciousness?
- What are the mechanisms of general anaesthesia?
- What is the self?
- What determines experiences of volition and ‘will’?
- What is the function of consciousness? What are experiences for?
- How rich is consciousness?
- Are other animals conscious?
- Are vegetative patients conscious?
Then come back and explore our “Learning Zone,” where we have more material, for example:
Consciousness and the Mind/Brain Problem.