Read about New Zealand’s first major Near Death Experiences Study and how “the elements that are emerging cross cultural boundaries”. For instance, irrespective of the time elapsed since the experience took place, people’s memories remain very lucid. Academics Tassel and Murray will complete the study by mid-2012 and hope that their work will be of help to people in the grieving process and to those who work with terminally ill patients.
Materials on this website have been reviewed or prepared by physicians and/or scientists actively involved in research in relation to the subjects being covered.
- Discover Media Zone
- Search Learning Zone
- Imaging the Brain
- The Mind Brain Problem
- Can Science Discover Consciousness?
- Can Science Discover What Happens When We Die?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Ethics, Theology And Philosophy
- Cardiac Arrest & Clinical Death
- Videos & Podcasts
- Past Featured Topics
- Browse Research Zone
- View Near Death Experiences Zone
- Books related to NDEs
Intro to the NDE Phenomena
- Raymond Moody and Near Death Experiences
- Raymond Moody and Features of Near Death Experiences
- Recent and Historical Reports of Near Death Experiences Cases (Part I)
- Recent and Historical Reports of Near Death Experiences Cases (Part II)
- How Common Is A Near Death Experience ?
- Religion, Culture and Near Death Experiences
- Does Personality Affect a Near Death Experience ?
- Children and Near Death Experiences
- Key Questions About NDEs For Further Study
- How to identify an NDE
- What Causes an Out of Body Experience (OBE)?
- Death Bed Phenomena
- Near Death Experiences : Proposed Causes
- For Patients and Caregivers
- For Professionals